Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Winters Come Late








Headband (worn as necklace): Topshop
Coat: Zeki London (Ebay)
Fur Collar: ASOS
Shirt: Housemates
Trousers: H&M
Boots: Dr Martens

I know that this outfit looks very similar to my first outfit post 'Scotch On The Rocks' and that's because it is! I took the pictures just before I was heading off to Uni and came to the conclusion after standing about outside for a good 10 minutes that it was much too cold to venture out in a cape. So I donned this coat that I bought from Ebay and got a few more snaps. I really didn’t like this coat when it came in the post, it just looked like it was missing something. Enter the ASOS burgundy fur collar! Its addition has made this look one of my staples and saved the coat from the dreaded scissors.


Velvet x

2 comments:

  1. loving your coat!
    lovely post and blog!

    love,x
    http://elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooow!! your blog is amazing my dear
    so much inspiration really nice
    keep posting!!

    X

    ReplyDelete