Monday, 20 February 2012

Night Owl






Headband (worn as necklace): Topshop
Jumper: Housemate
Skirt: Primark
Shoes: Christian Louboutin

This feather jumper is one of my favourite things my housemate Kristina owns. Literally think I’m in love. She kindly let me borrow it for this outfit, which means that I now have pictures to coo over. Talking of cooing over something, I would like to formally present to the world (...yeah right) my pride and joys! You can see them clearly in the final picture. It was a very rare outing for the pair as they are usually kept under lock and key, in a box within a box, in their respective dust bags. I’m like an over protective parent. It’s sad. This is officially only the second time in the 3 years I have had my Christian Louboutin Pigalle's on in the danger zone that is outside. I’m hoping that one day when I’m successful in some kind of way (here’s hoping), I will have a good reason to tarnish the dreamy red soles of these shoes around people who will fully appreciate them for what they are. If there was such a thing as a mad shoe lady I think I would be it.

Velvet x

4 comments:

  1. You have an amazing style and I love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that outfit and I think you have such a great sense of style. love how you combined everything so well with each other and your hair is stunning *_*
    I think your blog is great and I can't wait to read more :) I started following and maybe you'll have a look on my blog also, dear :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love, that's so kind! I really like the look of your blog too and I look forward to your next post :) xxx

      Delete