Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Getting Foxy At The Disco





Leather Jacket: River Island
Shirt (only seen at back): ASOS
Disco Pants: American Apparel
Fur Collar: Vintage
Boots: Dr Martens
Bag: ASOS

These photos were taken by my next door neighbour Zahra, a Fashion Promotion and Imaging student at my Uni. We were about to head to town when she told us that she needed to snap us for her project, so I found myself doing a quick change and reaching for my old faithfulls - Disco pants, Docs and a Leather jacket. The fur collar was added simply because it was a typical cold British day. I donned my ridiculously old beaten up mittens pretty sharpish after the pictures were taken, me and cold do not mix well. Unfortunately for me, I definitely verge more on the warmth before style side of the argument. Tragic.

Velvet x

2 comments:

  1. love this outfit! i need to get me some disco pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have amazing style :) I really want a pair of those pants!
    Love your blog...i'd love if you could check out mine and follow if you like it :) i would follow back of course
    http://allthatfashion-campbellgirl.blogspot.com/
    X

    ReplyDelete